One Stop Solution For In-Depth Market Research Reports

詳細な市場調査レポートのワンストップソリューション

Home    >    AGRICULTURE AND ALLIED ACTIVITIES   >   Morocco Fruits and Vegetables Industry: Growth, Trends and Forecast (2020 - 2025)

モロッコの果物と野菜産業:市場ー業界洞察、主要プレーヤー・企業別、成長機会別、最新傾向別、開発別、主要な成長ドライバー別、主要な課題別によってセグメンテーション、予測


[ 英語タイトル ] Morocco Fruits and Vegetables Industry: Growth, Trends and Forecast (2020 - 2025)


Product Code : MDAG0078847
Survey : Mordor Intelligence
Publish On : February, 2021
Category : Agriculture and Allied Activities
Study Area : Morocco
Report format : PDF
Sales price option (consumption tax not included)
Single User USD3250 / Question Form
5 User USD3750 / Question Form
Enterprise User USD6500 / Question Form

[Report Description]

The Morocco Fruits & Vegetable market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2016-2025. Morocco's agriculture is the largest in the region in terms of arable and irrigated land. The temperate climate, quality, and allocation of water resources are some of the dominant features that contribute to the growth of Fruit & Vegetable production in the region. The Agricultural sector including both agriculture as well as agro-industry contributes 19% of the countries GDP. The National policy which is The Green Morocco Plan (Plan Maroc Vert, PMV) enables the Moroccon agriculture in terms of high productivity by encouraging the private investments, improving the export opportunity and modernizing the agriculture. According to FAO, agriculture produce saw a growth of 27% along with a 4% increase in exports in 2018 compared to the previous year despite the late rainfall.

Key Market Trends



The Green Morocco Plan by the Government

The National policy which is The Green Morocco Plan (Plan Maroc Vert, PMV) enables the Moroccon agriculture in terms of high productivity by encouraging the private investments, improving the export opportunity and modernizing the agriculture. It aims at doubling agriculture's share in GDP & Increase the export of fruits and vegetables. It also attracts an annual investment of around 10 billion dirhams (MAD), from domestic as well as foreign investors while focusing on sustaining Moroccan agriculture. This support from the government tends to drive the Moroccon agriculture market towards sustained growth.

Global export of Fruits & Vegetables

The ideal geographic location of Morocco is a substantial export platform to the European Union, the US east coast, Russia, and Africa. Fresh fruits and vegetables belong to the top five export categories, which represent around 95% of the exported fresh goods. It exports around 50 types of fruits and vegetables among which the citrus fruits form the largest category of export followed by tomatoes, bean, pepper, melons, berries, etc. Around 34% of the total citrus fruit produced in the region is exported and the remaining 66% is consumed domestically. About 560,000 metric tons of citrus fruits and 450,000 metric tons of tomatoes are expected to be exported during 2017-18. Citrus varieties that are grown in the region include oranges, clementine, mandarin, lemons, and grapefruits. Morocco was benefitted from the decline in Spanish orange quality, in 2016-17, as the export rate increased by 29% over a year and reach a value of 120,000 metric tons.





Reasons to Purchase this report:



- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support

1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study

2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.5 PESTLE Analysis

5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Vegetables
5.1.1 Market Size (USD Million)
5.1.2 Domestic Production Overview
5.1.3 Consumption Analysis and Market Value
5.1.4 Import Market Analysis (Volume and Value)
5.1.5 Export Market Analysis (Volume and Value)
5.1.6 Price Trend Analysis
5.2 Fruits
5.2.1 Market Size (USD Million)
5.2.2 Domestic Production Overview
5.2.3 Consumption Analysis and Market Value
5.2.4 Import Market Analysis (Volume and Value)
5.2.5 Export Market Analysis (Volume and Value)
5.2.6 Price Trend Analysis

6 INTERNATIONAL TRADE & PRICE SCENARIOS
6.1 Onion
6.2 Potato
6.3 Tomato
6.4 Garlic
6.5 Cauliflower
6.6 Beans
6.7 Eggplants
6.8 Lemon
6.9 Apples
6.10 Banana
6.11 Grapes
6.12 Strawberry
6.13 Watermelon
6.14 Dates
6.15 Olives

7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 Distribution Network & Retail Analysis
7.2 List/Profile of Key Players

8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS

渋谷データカウント

渋谷データカウントは、最も信頼性が高く最新の調査分析レポートを確実に提供する経験豊富な調査専門家のグローバルチームが提供する、さまざまな業界のさまざまな市場調査レポートを提供する再販代理店です。

Recommended reports

+