Dental devices and instruments are tools that dental professionals use to provide dental treatment. They include tools to examine, manipulate, treat, restore, and remove teeth and surrounding oral structures.
- Oral diseases have been on the rise, especially among the children and the geriatric population. Moreover, innovation in dental products has made these devices more efficient and safer. These factors have been driving the growth of the dental devices market in Latin America.
- However, lack of proper reimbursement of dental care in Latin America is restraining the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Radiology Equipment segment is expected to Dominate the Market in the forecast period
- Dental radiology includes radiographs. These are commonly called X-rays. Dentists use radiographs for many reasons, including finding hidden dental structures, malignant or benign masses, bone loss, and cavities.
- According to a 2019 study by the Instituto de Estudos de Saúde Suplementar (Institute of Supplementary Health Studies), the healthcare expenditure of dental insurance companies in Brazil have increased over the years. This indicates that more people have been becoming aware of dental health in Brazil. This is expected to increase the demand for dental care facilities, which may, in turn, positively impact the radiology equipment market, resulting in market growth.
The Latin American dental devices market is moderately competitive and majorly dominated by the global players. With the rising technology and focus of various companies on product development, it has been believed that several new companies may be entering the market in the coming future and are expected to hold a significant market share.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support