“Increasing use of integrated combat systems and growing need for enhancement of performance of combat platforms are the major factors driving the growth of the combat system integration market, globally”
The combat system integration market is projected to grow from USD 4.26 billion in 2016 to USD 25.46 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 34.7% from 2016 to 2022. The market for combat system integration is driven by several factors, such as rapid development of naval systems in emerging economies and constant upgradation of existing combat systems, globally. The declining defense budgets in developed countries may restrain the growth of the combat system integration market in the U.S., the U.K., France, and Germany.
“The BRICS combat system integration market projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
BRICS led the combat system integration market in 2016 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, 2016 to 2022 as well. The BRICS combat system integration market projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. China is projected to lead the BRICS combat system integration market during the forecast period. The growth of the China combat system integration market can be attributed to increased investments being made in armed forces of the country and rapid advancements taking place in its warfare systems. India is one of the world’s largest defense equipment importers. It is investing increasingly in its navy, with procurement of almost 100 warships planned in the next decade. The integration of combat systems on various platforms and increasing interoperability between systems is crucial for defense forces, worldwide. This need for improved integration of combat systems is fueling the growth of the combat system integration market, globally.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the combat system integration market.
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
The major companies profiled in the report include Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Leonardo-Finmeccanica (Italy), Raytheon Company (U.S.), BAE Systems PLC. (U.K.), QinetiQ Group PLC (U.K.), Saab AB (Sweden), and Thales Group (France), among others.
This report presents complete analysis of the combat system integration market during the forecast period. The combat system integration market has been broadly classified on the basis of application (naval, airborne, and land-based), platform (small combat ships, medium combat ships, large combat ships, fighter aircraft, combat helicopters, and armored vehicles/artillery), and region.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis —industry analysis (industry trends), market-share analysis of top players, supply-chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the combat system integration market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on combat system integration offered by the top 10 players in the combat system integration market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the combat system integration market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by analyzing the combat system integration market across regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the combat system integration market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the combat system integration market.