“The global agricultural colorants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.48%.”
The global agricultural colorants market is estimated at USD 1.63 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 2.03 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.48% during the forecast period. The primary factors that drive the market are multifunctionality of colorants in the agricultural industry and rise in demand from the end-use industries, due to adoption of better farming techniques. The major restraining factors include stringent and inconsistent regulations on synthetic crop protection chemicals and seed treatment.
“The dyes segment is projected to grow at a higher CAGR, by type, during the forecast period.”
The dyes segment is projected to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to demand created by the end-use application industry such as seed treatment and crop protection chemicals products, as the usage of dyes as a colorant enhances the aesthetic appeal of the product and also used as a supplement to agrochemicals.
“The turf & ornamentals segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, by application, during the forecast period.”
The turf & ornamentals segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR among all applications during the forecast period. This is due to increasing usage of dyes and pigments in recreational areas, parks, golf courses, athletic fields, and lawns, as it saves time and the overall cost is also reduced in maintaining green turf.
“The North American market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The North American market for agricultural colorants is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in the consumption of dyes and pigments in various agricultural products such as seeds, crop protection chemicals, and fertilizers. The demand for healthy seeds to increase crop yield also drives the demand for seed coating (colorants) in the North American region.
Break-up of Primaries:
By Company Type: Tier 1 - 55%; Tier 2 - 20%; and Tier 3 - 25%
By Designation: C Level - 75% and Manager Level - 25%
By Region: North America - 15%; Europe - 25%; Asia-Pacific - 30%; South America - 10%; and RoW - 20%
Key players profiled for this report are the following:
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
• DIC Corporation (Japan)
• Clariant International AG (Switzerland)
• Sensient Technology (U.S.),
• Croda International PLC (U.K.)
• Organic Dyes & Pigments (U.S.)
• Keystone Aniline Corporation (U.S.)
• Chromatech Inc. (U.S.)
• BrettYoung (Canada)
• Germains Seed Technology Inc. (U.K.)
• Aakash Chemicals & Dye Stuffs (U.S.)
The report provides a picture of the global agricultural colorants market across different segments. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different types, applications, and regions. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, key market strategies such as product offerings with scorecards based on selected parameters, business strategies, and recent developments.
Key Reasons to buy the Report:
• It provides an overview of the global agricultural colorants market.
• From an insight perspective, this research report has focused detailed analyses—industry, market strategy of companies covering the value chain, and company profiles.
• This report also explains high-growth segments of the global agricultural colorants, its high-growth regions and, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• The value chain for global agricultural colorants market has been segmented into vanguards, dynamics, innovators, and emerging.