Market research analysts predict that the worldwide torpedo market can grow steady throughout the next four years and post a CAGR of concerning 3rd by 2021. This market research analysis identifies the increased production of lightweight torpedoes as one of the first growth factors for this market. Light-weight torpedoes are often carried in massive numbers in aircrafts or surface ships and are primarily targeted at submarines. These torpedoes are sometimes dropped by aircrafts closer to the target that eliminates the requirement for precision navigation systems, in turn, reducing the cost. Such benefits can lead to the increased demand for torpedoes, in turn, aiding market growth. As an example, the British Navy and Air Force have already invested with around US$ 2 billion in Marconi's lightweight Sting Ray and the Swedish Defense Material Administration has invested with nearly USD 3 billion towards the development of lightweight torpedo systems.
How Big is The Global Torpedo market?
The Torpedo market is expected to exceed more than US$ xx Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of xx% in the given forecast period.
The Torpedo market is segmented on the lines of its application and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers Global aerial platform-launched torpedo and Global naval vessel-launched torpedo. The Torpedo market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Torpedo market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Torpedo market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Torpedo market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BAE Systems, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Saab and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Torpedo market has been segmented as below:
Aerial platform-launched torpedo
Naval vessel-launched torpedo
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Torpedo market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Torpedo market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.