The Global Torpedo Market is segmented on the lines of its energy source, Guidance, Launch platform and launchers, application and regional. Basis of energy source is segmented into Compressed air, Heated torpedoes, Wet-heater, Compressed oxygen, Wire driven, Flywheel, Electric batteries, Rockets and Modern drive systems. Basis of guidance is segmented into Unguided, Pattern running, Radio and wire guidance and Homing. Basis of Launch platform and launchers is segmented into Ships, Submarines and Air launch. Basis of application is segmented into, Naval vessel-launched torpedo and Aerial platform-launched torpedo. The Global Torpedo Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
How Big is The Global Torpedo Market?
The Global Torpedo Market is expected to exceed more than US$ XXX Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 3% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Torpedo Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ATLAS ELEKTRONIK, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Saab. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Torpedo Market has been segmented as below:
By Energy Source:
Modern drive systems
Radio and wire guidance
By Launching Platform:
Naval vessel-launched torpedo
Aerial platform-launched torpedo
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Torpedo Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Torpedo Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Torpedo Market are as follows:
Advancements in undersea warfare
The major challenges factors of Global Torpedo Market are as follows:
Development of advanced submarine-launched ballistic missiles
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Torpedo Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Torpedo Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Torpedoes are anti-submarine and anti-warship weapons used by navies across the globe with systems that are self-propelled and guided projectiles. These are operated mostly underwater and are designed to detonate on contact or in proximity to a target. Torpedoes may be launched from surface ships, submarines, fixed-wing aircraft, or helicopters. Torpedoes that are launched from warships or submarines are usually heavyweight torpedoes and the ones launched from aircraft are lightweight torpedoes.