“The robotic welding market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.91%, from 2018 to 2023.”
The drilling tool market is projected to reach USD 5.96 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.91%, from 2018 to 2023. Increasing implementation of Industry 4.0 revolution and increasing need for scalability in manufacturing units in developing economies to meet growing demand for various products. High initial investment for small manufacturing units acts as restraints for the market.
“The automotive and transportation segment of the robotic welding market, by the end user is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023.”
Automotive and transportation industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, the growth of this segment is contributed through increasing vehicle demand in emerging economies and increasing adoption of electric vehicles throughout the globe.
“Asia Pacific: The largest robotic welding market.”
Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global robotic welding market during the forecast period due to the increase automation in China. The country is the largest market in Asia Pacific and is focused on adopting welding robots in all possible industries. The country has launched “Made in China 2025” which will drive the growth of welding robots in the country. Other key markets in Asia Pacific are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India, and Thailand. Japan and Taiwan are known for their electricals and electronics products.
Breakdown of Primaries
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants, among other experts, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, as well as to assess future market prospects. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1- 40%, Tier 2- 25%, Tier 3- 35%
By Designation: C-Level- 25%, Manager Level- 30%, Others- 45%
By Region: North America- 35%, Europe- 30%, Asia Pacific- 25%, and Rest of the World- 10%
Note: The tiers of the companies have been defined on the basis of their total revenue; as of 2016: Tier 1 = >USD 1 billion, Tier 2 = USD 500 million to USD 1 billion, and Tier 3 =
The leading players in the robotic welding market include Yaskawa (Japan), Kuka (Germany), Fanuc (Japan), ABB (Switzerland), and Panasonic (Japan).
The report provides a picture of the robotic welding market across the automotive & transportation segment and different regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments such as type, end-user, payload, and region. Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of type, end-user, payload, and region, with a focus on industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of the top players, and company profiles, which together comprise the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the robotic welding market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the robotic welding market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for robotic welding across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global robotic welding market
Why Buy this Report?
• The report identifies and addresses key solution operators for robotic welding, which would help solution providers review the growth in the demand for services.
• The report helps solution providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into drivers, restraints, and challenges.
• The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better, and will help in making strategic decisions.