The report on the global ride sharing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global ride sharing market to grow with a CAGR of 19.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on ride sharing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on ride sharing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ride sharing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ride sharing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The increasing need to save fuel
• Factors such as high volatility of fuel prices, rising traffic problems, and surge in working-class
• The government is also supporting ride sharing activities due to increasing pollution and rising global temperature occurring with emissions from vehicles
• The increasing use of ride sharing apps hampers the business of local taxi drivers
• The development of leading auto manufacturers
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global ride sharing market is segmented on the basis of commuting distance, vehicle type, service provider, and business model.
The Global Ride Sharing Market by Commuting Distance
• Intra City
The Global Ride Sharing Market by Vehicle Type
• Utility Vehicle
The Global Ride Sharing Market by Service Provider
• OEM and Private
The Global Ride Sharing Market by Business Model
• Business to Business
• Peer to Peer
• Business to Consumer
The companies covered in the report include
• ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Uber Technologies Inc.
• Lyft, Inc.
• Grab Holding, Inc.
• Taxify OU
• Beijing XiaoJu Keji Co.
• Curb Mobility, LLC
• Other companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the ride sharing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the ride sharing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global ride sharing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.