The amphibious vehicles market is projected to grow from an estimated USD xx Billion in 2016 to USD 3.70 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Amphibious vehicles are employed to provide combat support to defense forces during amphibious military operations or as excavators for dredging and reclamations of rivers, or water bodies.
How Big is The Global Military Amphibious Market?
The Military amphibious market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.70 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of xx % in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Military amphibious market are as follows:
Increasing Demand From the Military Sector Owing to Rising Conflicts
Assault Amphibious Vehicle Upgrade Program of the Marine Corps
Increasing Commercial Usage in Watersports, Transportation, and Recreational Activities
Dredging and Reclamation Applications Will Boost the Use of Amphibious Vehicles
The restraints of Military amphibious market are as follows:
Declining Defense Budgets of Advanced Economies
High Entry Barriers for the Defense Segment
The opportunities of Military amphibious market are as follows:
Increase in Research and Development
Increasing Use of Amphibious Landing Craft
Development of Inland Waterways
The challenges of Military amphibious market are as follows:
Seasonal Demand and Serviceability
The Military amphibious market is segmented on the lines of its end user, application, propulsion, and regional. Based on end user Market segmentation it covers Defense and Commercial. Based on application segmentation it covers Surveillance & rescue, Water transportation, Sports/Recreation, Excavation and Others. Based on propulsion segmentation it covers Screw propeller, Water jet, Track-based and others. The Submarine market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Military amphibious market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Military amphibious market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Military amphibious market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bae Systems PLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Science Applications, International Corporation SAIC, Griffon Hoverwork Ltd. GHL, Norinco International Cooperation Ltd, Textron Systems, Renault Trucks Defense, Kurganmashzavod JSC, KBTM JSC OMSK, Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Military amphibious market has been segmented as below:
Surveillance & rescue
By End user
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Military amphibious market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Military amphibious marketdata.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.