Growing need for integrating on-premises and cloud applications for driving digital business transformation is said to be driving the growth of the hybrid integration platform market.
The hybrid integration platform market size is expected to grow from USD 17.14 billion in 2017 to USD 33.60 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.4%. The market is driven by factors, such as the growing need for integrating on-premises and cloud applications with the existing systems for driving digital business transformation, the increasing demand for hosting apps, data, and services on the cloud, and the hybrid integration platforms’ capabilities to tackle the business challenges. However, the utility operators face various obstacles while adopting the hybrid integration platform, such as the usage of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)technology as an alternative, and lack of a standardized and uniform integration type for hybrid integration platform.
Application integration type is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
Application integration is the process of combining data and functions from one application program with another to simplify and automate business processes to the greatest extent possible. This is an integration framework that forms middleware and a collection of technologies and services to enable the integration of systems and applications across an enterprise. Small and large organizations implement application integration, as it has become a mission-critical priority to connect different applications and support application collaboration across enterprises to improve the overall business efficiency, enhance the scalability, and reduce the IT costs.
Endpoint integration service is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
With the increase in proliferation of devices and the need for remote access to the workplace, the number of devices deployed across heterogeneous locations is said to be increasing at a swift pace. Interactions between multiple machines, components, platforms, networks, protocols, and devices have led to the deployment of a subsystem, wherein entities internally communicate seamlessly across diverse locations.
The importance of endpoint integration services is evidently growing, due to their use in unifying widely interconnected mesh of heterogeneous devices located across varied regions, different communications protocols, multiple applications, and separate networks. Endpoint integration services have been instrumental in streamlining and exchanging data among multiple components with ease and provide a unified view of metrics and data to the relevant stakeholders. Endpoint integration services focus on areas, such as business consulting and architecture advisory, cloud integrations services, business analytics, and decision and business support systems, along with network management services, and volume and block storage services.
North America is expected to contribute to the largest market share during the forecast period
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the hybrid integration platform market from 2017 to 2022. The region has been extremely responsive toward adopting the latest technological advancements, such as data integration tools, Application Program Interface (API) management, Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Managed File Transfer (MFT), and ESB. The major growth drivers for this region are said to be the large scale investments in the hybrid integration platform and the need for integrating on-premises and cloud applications with the existing systems for digital business transformation. The Asia Pacific (APAC) region is in the initial growth phase; however, it is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global hybrid integration platform market. The growth is likely to be driven by factors, such as the increased spending on improving the infrastructure and the emergence of advanced and secured cloud-based solutions.
The break-up profiles of primary participants are given below:
• By company: Tier 1: 41%, Tier 2: 35%, and Tier 3: 24%
• By designation: C-level: 73%, Director level: 19%, and Others: 8%
• By region: North America: 42%, Europe: 21%, APAC: 24%, and RoW: 13%
The various key hybrid integration platform providers discussed in the report are given below:
1. Software AG (Darmstadt, Germany)
2. Informatica (California, US)
3. Dell Boomi (Pennsylvania, US)
4. MuleSoft (California, US)
5. IBM (New York, US)
6. TIBCO Software (California, US)
7. Oracle (California, US)
8. Liaison Technologies (Georgia, US)
9. WSO2 (California, US)
10. SnapLogic (California, US)
11. Red Hat (North Carolina, US)
12. Axway (Puteaux, France)
13. SEEBURGER (Bretten, Germany)
14. Microsoft (Washington, US)
15. RoboMQ (Virginia, US)
16. Fiorano Software (California, US)
17. Attunity (Israel)
18. Cleo (Illinois, US)
19. Actian (California, US)
20. Adeptia (Illinois, US)
21. Talend (California, US)
22. Scribe Software (New Hampshire, US)
23. elastic.io (Bonn, Germany)
24. Built.io (California, US)
25. DBSync (Tennessee, US)
The hybrid integration platform market has been segmented on the basis of integration types, service types, organizational sizes, verticals, and regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overviews; products and services; key strategies; new product launches; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; business expansions; and competitive landscape associated with the hybrid integration platform market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
• This report segments the hybrid integration platform market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
• This report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report helps stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions