The rising degree of internet proliferation along with growing digitalization across the globe is boosting the digital signature market. Moreover, the surging environmental concerns, numerous initiatives by the governments of various countries to reduce the paperwork, and high rate of adoption by the banking and financial sector are key factors contributing to the growth of the Digital Signature market across the globe.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Digital Signature Market Analysis, 2019”, the Global Digital Signature market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 28% during 2020-25. The market is growing with the increasing number of enterprises supporting the green movement by governments across the region. In 2019, the North America region dominated the Global Digital Signature market as the countries in the region such as the US, Mexico, Canada are the early adopters of any essential form of digital technology and are swiftly moving toward the paperless documentation process in all the major sectors such as BFSI, real estate, manufacturing & engineering, etc. Europe and APAC regions are expected to acquire a considerable market share in the forecast period of 2020-25 on an account of increasing investments by the governments for digitalization.
The software segment dominated in 2019 on due to the increasing number of enterprises adopting the digital signature. Moreover, the large-scale enterprises were the main contributors in the market growth in 2019 and accounted for the major share owing to a greater need for data security and privacy.
Also, the cloud-based deployment segment acquired the major share and is expected to maintain its dominance in the forecast period 2020-25 due to globalization and escalating adoption of digital signature in cloud-based deployment by the companies. However, the on-premise deployment had a considerable share in 2019 due to factors such as rising acceptance of the on-premise digital signature by various organizations across verticals.
The companies in the Digital Signature market with a considerable share are Adobe, Onespan, Gemalto, Ascertia, Docusign, Entrust Datacard, Signix, etc. The companies are launching new products and services to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Digital Signature Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Global Digital Signature Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Digital Signature Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Digital Signature Market study?