Cooling fabric is a synthetic material that allow the body to cool within this temperature range in an effective way. The Cooling Fabric offers sweat evaporation and breathability, which is burgeoning the demand for sports apparel. In addition, rise in research and development for cooling fabrics and increasing awareness about meditation, yoga, and other health activities is also projected to boost the demand for cooling fabrics in the forecasted period. Moreover, the environmental changes in the regions such as the Middle East & Africa and APAC are inducing the need for clothes which can provide cooling and other such comforts during physical activities such as gym, sports, yoga, meditation, etc.
Also, customer-centric wearables launched by companies is one of the prime factors contributing to the Cooling Fabric market across the globe. For instance, Technicke, a U.K-based company launched a washable cooling workwear for the Middle East region in 2017. Moreover, Odlo, a Swiss clothing brand launched the summer cycling range in 2019 which is made up of fabric called “Ceramicol” for the active cooling technology.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Cooling Fabric Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Cooling Fabric market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 9.50% during 2020-25. In 2019, the North America region dominated the Global Cooling Fabric market due to a burgeoning sports-centric culture associated with an increasing disposable income and rising average national spending on gym clothing and membership.
According to a survey done by Europe-based nutrition and clothing provider “My Protein”, an American spends USD 24,727.15 on gym clothing and accessories in his lifetime. Thus, rising health awareness in the region can generate the demand for sports or gym wear that has soft touch fabric and can control the body temperature.
The Cooling Fabric industry is very competitive as the key suppliers are coming up with various forms of up-gradation in the cooling fabrics. The key players in the Global Cooling Fabrics market are Cool core, Ahlstrom-Munksj, NILIT Ltd, Polartec, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Tex-Ray Industrial Co., Ltd., etc. These companies are entering into tie-ups and partnerships to gain a greater market share in the industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Cooling Fabrics Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Global Cooling Fabrics Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Cooling Fabrics Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Cooling Fabrics Market study?