Europe hair conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
- An increase in demand for hair care products owing to the rising hair related issues like dry, frizzy, and dull hair, coupled with the rise in hair fall problems, are likely to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. There is a high demand for specialized hair conditioners. For instance: color protect conditioner for the colored and chemically treated hair.
- Hair textures vary from person to person and so do the hair- and scalp-related issues. Some people may have damaged or dry hair while others have to deal with breakage and hair fall problems. Thus, leading producers such as L’Oréal S.A., Henkel AG & Co KGaA offer specialized products which help in resolving various hair and scalp related problems.
- It has been observed that many consumers are becoming aware of the harmful effects of chemical ingredients present in various hair care products. Thus, the demand for organic and products containing natural ingredients is expected to have sgnificant demand during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand for Natural and Organic Hair Care Products
Consumers are eventually shifting to green cosmetics, which provide natural alternatives to classical cosmetics treatments. Consumers are opting for hair conditioner products that do not have chemical ingredients, leading to the rising demand for natural and organic hair care along with hair conditioner products.
The growing popularity of brands, whose original purpose is maintaining natural hair growth and increasing inclination toward the origin-specific ingredients, and free from formulations commonly found in natural hair care products, is expected to increase the market growth. For instance, Organic Baobab offers Natural Hair Conditioner. It contains natural ingredients and is free of SLS, parabens, and mineral oils.
Germany Holds a Significant Share in Europe Hair Conditioner Market
Germany forms one of the significant markets for hair conditioners, owing to the high demand from the consumers of all the age groups. This demand is due to the rising inclination of consumers towards maintaining healthy hair. The specialist dealers are constantly launching a new innovative range of conditioners to fulfill the rising demand for natural and organic hair care products.
Further, air pollution is one of the leading causes of hair damage and related diseases leading to hair loss. Consequently, the rise in the level of pollution has also contributed to the increased demand for hair conditioners in the country. Moreover, the increase in consciousness regarding hair grooming and expansion in the beauty industry is further propelling the growth of hair conditioners in the country.
Europe hair conditioner market is strongly dominated by the key players in the market such as L’Oreal S.A., Avon Products Inc., Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Shiseido Co. Ltd, among others. The key strategy adopted by the companies is new product launches, it further helps the companies to strengthen their consumer base and gain a competitive edge among the competitors.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support