An attack submarine or hunter-killer submarine is a submarine specifically designed for the purpose of attacking and sinking other submarines, surface combatants and merchant vessels. In the Soviet and Russian navies they were and are called "multi-purpose submarines”. They are also used to protect friendly surface combatants and missile submarines. Some attack subs are also armed with cruise missiles mounted in vertical launch tubes, increasing the scope of their potential missions to include land targets.
How Big is The Global Attack Submarine Market?
The Attack Submarine Market is expected to exceed more than US$ xxx Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.5% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Attack Submarine Market are as follows:
Regional rivalries among countries
Rising multinational act of terrorism
Replacement of existing fleet of submarines
Increasing security threats
The major restraining factors of Attack Submarine Market are as follows:
Substitution their existing fleets of submarines
High price of maintenance
Lack of accomplished labor
The Attack Submarine Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers SSN, SSBN and SSK. Based on Others it covers Attack Submarine Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Attack Submarine Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Attack Submarine for Attack Submarine Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Attack Submarine Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Navantia S.A, DCNS, FINCANTIERI S.p.A., Kockums AB, JSC PO Sevmash, Admiralty Shipyards, JSC, Lockheed Martin Corporation and ASC Pty Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Attack Submarine Market has been segmented as below:
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Attack Submarine Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Attack Submarine Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.