Military vehicles need strong capabilities to beat threats from each internal damages and external sources. The readying of military troops in extreme environmental situations has LED to the investments in raising the vehicle competencies in terms of technology. Numerous rugged systems and devices are perpetually being integrated within the military vehicles worldwide specific to completely different regional applications. Moreover, the event of landmines and different temporary explosive devices (IEDs), that cause major challenges to military vehicles, have amplified the considerations to shield the soldiers’ lives within the parcel.
How Big is The Global Armored Vehicle Market?
The Armored Vehicle Market is expected to be around US$ 32 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.5% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Armored Vehicle Market are as follows:
Rising Commercial Awareness
Increased demand for personnel level armored vehicles
Increasing Defense budgets
The major Restraining factors of Armored Vehicle Market are as follows:
Declining Defense Budgets of Advanced Economies
Increasing Use of Unmanned Systems
The Armored Vehicle Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers armored personnel carriers, Infantry fighting vehicle, Light, protected vehicle, Main battle tanks, Mine-resistant ambush protected, Tactical trucks and Others. Based on application it covers Defense, Homeland security and Commercial. Based on Others it covers Armored Vehicle Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Armored Vehicle Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Armored Vehicle for Armored Vehicle Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Armored Vehicle Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, INKAS and International Armored Group. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Armored Vehicle Market has been segmented as below:
Armored personnel carriers
Infantry fighting vehicle
Light protected vehicle
Main battle tanks
Mine-resistant ambush protected
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Armored Vehicle Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Armored Vehicle Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.