“Growing demand from hair care and oral care application to drive the personal care ingredients market”
The personal care ingredients market was valued at USD 13.35 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 17.33 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.33% from 2017 to 2022. The growth in the hair care application segment is attributed to the increasing awareness among consumers about the harsh environmental effects on hair follicles. Furthermore, the demand for personal care ingredients from oral care application segment is another significant factor driving the growth of the personal care ingredients market.
“Active ingredients estimated to be the fastest-growing ingredient segment, in terms of value, from 2017 to 2022”
Active ingredients is estimated to be the fastest-growing ingredient segment during the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for multifunctional ingredients used in anti-aging and anti-acne creams to reduce the signs of aging.
“Middle East & Africa to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period in terms of value”
Middle East & Africa is estimated to be the fastest-growing personal care ingredients market between 2017 and 2022. Increasing population and disposable income, coupled with the strong demand for premium personal care products in the region are driving the demand for personal care ingredients. The South American personal care ingredients market is also estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth in this region is mainly attributed to the rising demand for personal care products among working women.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for the segments and subsegments identified through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (25%), Tier 2 (33%), and Tier 3 (42%)
• By Designation: C Level (25%), Director Level (33%), and Others (42%)
• By Region: Asia-Pacific (15%), North America (23%), Europe (54%), and Rest of the World (8%)
Key players profiled in the report include Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Croda International Plc. (U.K.), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Solvay SA (Belgium), Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands), Clariant AG (Switzerland), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), and Wacker Chemie AG (Germany).
This report segments the personal care ingredients market by ingredient, application, and region, and provides the estimations for the overall value of the market and its subsegments across various regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, acquisitions, agreements, joint ventures, and recent developments associated with the market for personal care ingredients.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
This research report focuses on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the personal care ingredients market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on personal care ingredients offered by the top players in the global personal care ingredients market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the personal care ingredients market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for personal care ingredients across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global personal care ingredients market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the personal care ingredients market