The global fruit & vegetable Processing Equipment Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.77% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- The fruits & vegetable processing equipment market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecasted period, globally. The demand for this market is mainly driven by rapidly growing health awareness among consumers, and increased demand for packaged food & ready-to-drink beverages or products, which requires lesser preparations.
- Moreover, increased demand for frozen and fresh-cut fruits & vegetable, and growing consumption of exotic fruits are also expected to increase the demand for fruits & vegetable processing equipment as processing helps in increasing the shelf life of products, which, in turn, leads to increased trade
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Convenience Foods
The increase in health consciousness among consumers and the growing vegetarian population is expected to drive the demand for the fruits & vegetable market in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the increase in innovations and technological advancements in the processing equipment industry is expected to drive this market during the forecast period. Moreover, the growing number of supermarkets and hypermarkets that offer value-added fruits in emerging markets such as India, Brazil, Argentina, and East European countries also drives the growth of the fruits segment in the fruit & vegetable processing market.
Asia-Pacific Holds Significant Market Share
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the global fruit & vegetable processing equipment market during 2019. Southeast Asian countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, and others provide growth opportunities to the fruit & vegetable processing equipment market. Factors, such as the rising disposable income of the people, increased demand for packaged and frozen fruits & vegetables, rapidly growing chains of supermarkets and hypermarkets, owing to urbanization is boosting the fruit & vegetable processing equipment market.
Some of the major key players in the fruit & vegetable processing equipment market, globally includes Syntegon Technology GmbH, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Haith Tickhill Group of Companies, SVZ Industrial Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support