“The bonding films market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2022.”
The bonding films market was valued at USD 613.5 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 985.5 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2022. The growth of the bonding films market can be attributed to the increasing consumption of bonding films in the high-end applications of the electrical & electronics and transportation industries across the globe. The increased use of bonding films in various applications in different end-use industries is due to their highly effective bonding as compared to the conventional bonding methods. However, time-consuming processing techniques involved in the application bonding films in various end-use industries and their high storage & transportation costs are identified as restraints to the growth of bonding films market across the globe.
“Among types, the epoxy segment of the bonding films market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Among types, the epoxy segment of the bonding films market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Bonding films offer superior advantages and extensive curing temperature range, especially in the high-end applications in various end-use industries. Epoxy bonding films offer uniform bond line thickness and hence, are preferred in the applications, wherein large parts are to be bonded with high precision and strength. Epoxy bonding films have extensive adhesion compatibility with various substrates and offer excellent resistance to environmental conditions. Moreover, they have high bonding strength.
“The Asia Pacific bonding films market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific bonding films market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022. This high growth of the Asia Pacific bonding films market can be primarily attributed to the increased use of bonding films in electrical & electronics and transportation end-use industries, along with various other auxiliary industries. Moreover, the presence of the key manufacturers of bonding films in the Asia Pacific region, coupled with increased demand for bonding films from various end-use industries of the region is expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific bonding films market during the forecast period.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary interviews for the report on the bonding films market
• By Company Type – Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 –22%, and Tier 3 – 33%
• By Designation – C Level – 50%, Director Level – 10%, and Others – 40%
• By Region – Europe – 50%, Asia Pacific – 31%, North America – 13%, and RoW – 6%
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), 3M (US), Cytec Solvay Group (Belgium), Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Arkema S.A. (France), H.B. Fuller (US), Hexcel Corporation (US), Gurit (Switzerland), DuPont (US), Rogers Corporation (US), etc.
The report covers the bonding films market and its use across different end-use industries and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the bonding films market across different segments. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players along with their profiles, recent developments, and key growth strategies. It also includes information on the dynamic differentiators, innovators, visionary leaders, and emerging companies (DIVE) in the bonding films market.
Key benefits of buying the report
From an insight perspective, this research report has been focusing on various levels of analyses, which include industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the bonding films market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the bonding films market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the bonding films offered by the top players operating in the bonding films market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the bonding films market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative and emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for bonding films across different regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the bonding films market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the bonding films market.