“Impact resistant glass market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during forecast period”
The impact resistant glass market is estimated to be USD 20.08 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 29.18 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing demand for impact resistant glass from the construction & infrastructure industry.
“Polyvinyl butyral interlayer is projected to be the fastest-growing interlayer segment of the impact resistant glass market during the forecast period”
Polyvinyl butyral interlayer provides benefits such as high adhesion, optical clarity, high tear resistance, and impact absorbance. Polyvinyl butyral interlayer also helps in acoustic insulation and reduces UV transmission. Polyvinyl butyral interlayer offers high strength and intrusion resistance from burglary, bullets, hurricanes, and explosions.
“Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for impact resistant glass during the forecast period”
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for impact resistant glass during the forecast period. The market in the region is driven by the increasing consumption of impact resistant glass products in construction & infrastructure and automotive & transportation industries. China led the impact resistant glass market in Asia Pacific in 2016.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into following three categories:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 - 50%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 25%
• By Designation: C Level - 42%, Director Level - 33%, and Others - 25%
• By Region: North America - 17%, Europe - 33%, Asia Pacific - 42%, and RoW - 8%
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below:
• Asahi Glass (Japan)
• Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan)
• Saint-Gobain (France)
• Guardian Industries (US)
• Fuyao Glass Industry Group (China)
• Central Glass (Japan)
• Sisecam Group (Turkey)
• Taiwan Glass (Taiwan)
• Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico)
• CSG Holding Co., Ltd. (China)
This report covers the market for impact resistant glass and forecasts the market size until 2022. The report includes the market segmentation by interlayer (polyvinyl butyral, ionoplast polymer, ethylene vinyl acetate, and others), end-use industry (construction & infrastructure, automotive & transportation, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa). Porter’s Five Forces analyses along with drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities have been discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by major players in the impact resistant glass market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the impact resistant glass market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, exhibitions, and mergers & acquisitions.