Improvisations in infrastructure, hosting of sports tournaments in various countries, and rising sports and fitness enthusiasts across the globe are propelling the Global Energy Drink market. In addition, increasing awareness towards health wellness products amongst customer coupled with the rising growth of organic and natural energy drinks due to extensive health awareness across the globe are expected to further drive the market.
Moreover, varied forms of marketing strategies adopted by the major companies and promotional activities around the products such as vlogging sponsorship in sports events etc. are propelling to the demand for energy drinks across the globe.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Energy Drink Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Energy Drink market is expected to surge at a CAGR of around 7.5% during 2020-25. North America and APAC regions acquired more than half of the market in the Global Energy Drink market on an account of the rapid sports infrastructure developments in the U.S, India, China, and Canada.
Adults segment accounted for the major share in the Energy Drink market on an account of the rising awareness about health and diet supplements, an impending need for energy drinks due to long working hours, changing lifestyle and party culture. Moreover, non-alcoholic energy drinks are preferred over the alcoholic drinks due to the demand from the athletes and sportspersons across the globe.
Specific Consumer-Based Products to Lead to a Stiff Market Competition
According to the MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players are Red Bull, Monster Beverage Corporation, Rockstar Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Power Horse, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Heinz, GSK, Goldwin Healthcare. The companies in the Energy Drink market are offering specific consumer-based products so as to acquire the major market share. For instance, “Matcha Works”, a U.K-based start-up launched an energy drink in 2019 specifically for the millennium (18 to 30 years) which is naturally a Caffeinated energy drink. Moreover, Razor, a gaming product manufacturer launched an energy drink “Respawn” for gamers in 2019.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Revenue, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Energy Drinks Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges in the Global Energy Drinks Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Energy Drinks Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Energy Drinks Market study?