“The angiography equipment market is projected to grow at CAGR of 5.0%.”
The angiography equipment market is projected to reach USD 13.06 billion by 2023 from USD 10.26 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.0%. The growth in this market is attributed to the high prevalence of diseases such as cancer and CVDs, increasing product approvals for advanced angiography techniques in the market, the large number of ongoing research activities, growing government and public-private investments, increasing number of awareness programs, and rising adoption of angiography devices due to a large number of angiography procedures performed across the globe. Factors such as lack of reimbursement for angiography procedures and risk of radiation exposure are expected to hinder the growth of the angiography devices market to a certain extent.
“The angiography catheters segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
On the basis of products, the angiography equipment market is segmented into angiography systems, angiography catheters, angiography guidewires, angiography balloons, angiography contrast media, vascular closure devices (VCDs), and angiography accessories. The angiography catheters segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This market is primarily driven by the growing importance of cardiac care and the increasing demand for MIS, the introduction of new products such as catheters with high flexibility and trackability, multi-purpose angiography and angioplasty catheters, and catheters attached with guidewires.
“The neuroangiography segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
On the basis of procedures, the market is segmented into—coronary angiography, endovascular angiography, neuroangiography, onco-angiography, and other angiography procedures. The neuroangiography segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high adoption of neuroangiography is mainly attributed to the increasing number of patients suffering from neurovascular diseases and the growing aging population.
“Latin America to register the highest growth rate in the angiography equipment market during the forecast period.”
Europe accounted for the largest share of the angiography equipment market in 2017. However, Latin America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this market is driven by factors such as the increased purchasing power, presence of a favorable regulatory environment, growth in the geriatric population, and government initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
• By Company Type – Tier 1–42%, Tier 2–38% and Tier 3–20%
• By Designation – C-level–40%, Director Level–35%, Others–25%
• By Region – North America–35%, Europe–30%, Asia Pacific–20%, RoW–15%
The major players in the angiography equipment market are GE Healthcare (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Canon Corporation (Japan), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Cordis (a Cardinal Health Company, US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Medtronic (Ireland), Angiodynamics (US), B. Braun Melsungen (Germany), and Abbott Laboratories (US).
The report analyzes the angiography equipment market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, procedure, application, and end user. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies. This report also provides market information on North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the angiography equipment market. This report analyzes the market by product, application, end user, procedure, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends and product and service launches in the angiography equipment market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets for angiography equipment
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the angiography equipment market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and technological capabilities of the leading players in the angiography equipment market