The South America fans and blowers market is expected to rise at a CAGR of approximately 3% during 2020 - 2025. Factor such as growing industrial, mining, and agriculture sectors, which uses fans and blowers in large numbers, are likely to drive the South America and blowers market. However, increasing the share of renewable energy that does not use fans and blowers is expected to restrain the South America fans and blowers market.
- Due to a wide range of usage of fans and blowers in the industries for multiple applications, the industry segment is expected to be the largest segment for the South America fans and blowers market.
- With developing technologies, the cost of operating fans and blowers has been decreasing. Furthermore, with no alternatives available for replacing fans and blowers, and increasing ongoing industrial activities are expected to create several opportunities for South America fans and blowers market in the future.
- Due to its increasing demand for electricity and growing manufacturing and commercial sectors, Brazil is expected to be the largest market for South America fans and blowers.
Key Market Trends
Industrial Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
- Fans and blowers are being used in various industries such as chemical, petrochemicals, and the information technology industry for maintaining indoor air quality and a dust-free environment to work for the people.
- Fans and blowers are primarily used in the power industry for cooling and exhaustion purposes, aeration in the power plant, air pollution control, to maintain the stable flow of the air during the power generation process and heat recovery process, and to maintain required temperature and pressure.
- In 2019, the coal consumption in South America was about 1.48 Exajoules, which was higher than what the region consumed in 2018, 1.45 Exajoules. The increase in coal consumption in the region exhibits an increase in coal as fuel-based energy, which is likely to use several fans and blowers in the power plants to maintain air quality and is expected to drive the fans and blowers market in the region.
- Fans & blowers are typically used for drying, dust control, fume control, and exhaust and material conveying in the cement industry. The simplest of the fans & blowers are used as dryers to reduce the moisture level in cement.
- Hence, owing to the above points, the industrial segment is likely to dominate the South America fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
Brazil Expected to Dominate the Market
- Brazil, due to the constant increase in energy demand and an increasing number of commercial and industrial operations, the country is likely to be the fastest-growing market for the fans and blowers in South America. Moreover, the growth in the share of natural gas in power generation in the country is likely to drive the fans and blowers.
- Mine fans and tunnel ventilation fans are expected to be the dominating sectors. The demand for these categories of fans is expected to receive a significant boost during the forecast period, from Brazil. Moreover, the increasing electricity generation from coal-fired power plants in the country is expected to drive the fans and blowers market.
- In 2019, Brazil’s primary energy consumption was 12.4 Exajoules, which was about 43.34% of South America's total primary energy consumed. Brazil's considerable share of energy demand is likely to create dominance over the fans and blowers market in the region.
- The ease of doing business in Brazil also provides global players an opportunity to invest in the market. The increase in the manufacturing activities is expected to provide an impetus for the growth of the fans and blowers market in the studied period.
- Hence, owing to the above points, Brazil is expected to dominate the South America fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
The South America fans and blowers market ismoderately fragmented. Some of the key players in this market include Trane Technologies plc, Loren Cook Company, Ltd, Greenheck Fan Corp., Howden Group Ltd, and Continental Blower Llc.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support