“Increasing interest of customers in self-service interactive kiosks drives the interactive kiosk market”
The interactive kiosk market is expected to be valued at USD 30.53 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.69% between 2017 and 2023. The market growth can be attributed to several factors such as enhanced shopping experience for customers in the retail industry, and cost-effective and efficient medium for operation and geographic expansion of businesses. However, the high initial cost and requirement of regular maintenance of the kiosks and rising cyber-crime incidents are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
“Vending kiosks held the largest share of the interactive kiosk market in 2016”
The vending kiosks held the largest share in the interactive kiosk market in 2016. Vending kiosks are the automated machines that provide various items such as snacks, beverages, alcohol, cigarettes, and lottery tickets to consumers after insertion of money or credit card in it. It is a product-dispensing kiosk that works as an all-in-one machine that is capable of handling the marketing and sales (till receiving the payment) activities. It is primarily used in retail stores, quick-service restaurants, hotels, airports, railway stations, malls, and so on.
“North America expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period”
North America held the largest share of the interactive kiosk market in 2016 in terms of revenue, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The market in North America is driven by the presence of several end-user industries such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, and transportation in the countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico. The market is witnessing growth due to the favorable economic conditions and increasing demand for vending kiosks in this region.
Breakdown of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 = 25%, Tier 2 = 35%, and Tier 3 = 40%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors = 25%, and Others = 40%
• By Region: Europe = 43%, APAC = 29%, North America = 14%, and RoW = 14%
Some of the major players operating in the interactive kiosk market are as follows:
1. KIOSK Information Systems (US)
2. NCR Corporation (US)
3. SlabbKiosks (US)
4. IBM (US)
5. Diebold Nixdorf (US)
6. Embross (Canada)
7. IER SAS (France)
8. Meridian (US)
9. REDYREF (US)
10. Advantech Co. (Taiwan)
11. NEXCOM International Co. (Taiwan)
12. KAL (UK)
In this report, the interactive kiosk market has been segmented on the basis of offering, type, vertical, and geography. The report also discusses the drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and winning imperatives pertaining to the market. It gives a detailed view of the market across four main regions—North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. Value chain analysis has been included in the report, along with the key players and their competitive analysis in the interactive kiosk ecosystem.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• This report includes statistics for the interactive kiosk market based on offering, type, vertical, and geography along with their respective market sizes.
• Value chain analysis and key industry trends have been provided for the market.
• Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the interactive kiosk market have been provided in detail in this report.
• This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem and the recent development strategies adopted by the key players in the market such as product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.