“Industrial fire brigade training program and services market expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.54% between 2016 and 2022”
The industrial fire brigade training program and services market is entering the mature phase and is expected to grow further in the coming years. This market is expected to be worth USD 95.1 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.54% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of this market is driven by the continuous modification of industrial codes and regulations for industrial fire brigades and growing awareness of the industrial fire brigade to prevent damages caused by fire.
“Management and specialist training topic to hold the largest share of the industrial fire brigade training program and services market during the forecast period”
This market growing at the highest rate because fire management is an important concern in various industries as improper management can lead to severe financial and fatalities. The inspection, testing, and maintenance of various kinds of fire protection equipment is an important part of this training topic to help reduce failure or inefficiency in the performance of the equipment in the event of fire.
“Product market estimated to hold the largest share of the industrial fire protection system market in the forecast period”
Enterprises across the globe have increased their spending on fire protection to safeguard infrastructure and reduce human losses. Technologies such as human machine interface solutions, smart buildings, wireless sensory networks, and nanotechnology are being launched in the industrial fire protection systems market. Moreover, new and advanced sensors have been developed to give accurate data to control units. Intelligent sensors also have networking capabilities.
“APAC expected to be the fastest-growing market for the industrial fire brigade training program and services market during the forecast period”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR because this region is rapidly developing and countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and others are driving the overall growth of the industrial fire brigade training program and services market. From automotive to semiconductor, a large number of companies have their manufacturing setup in the region, especially in China. Thus, efforts are being made to reduce fire hazards and fatalities in the region. Singapore and Malaysia are ahead in implementing fire training requirements. Similarly, emerging economies where manufacturing setups are being established have also made mandates to have personnel trained to combat fire hazards.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35 %, Tier 2 - 45%, and Tier 3 - 20%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives - 35%, Directors - 25%, and Others - 40%
• By Region: North America - 45%, Europe - 20%, APAC - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The key players in the industrial fire brigade training program market and services include Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (U.S.), Lakeland College (Canada), Falck (Denmark), Lambton College (Canada), and Oklahoma state University (U.S.), among others.
In this research report, the industrial fire brigade training program and services market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical. Additionally the North American Market has been segmented on the basis of training mode, training topic, training type, and training level. Furthermore, the industrial fire protection systems market has been segmented on the basis of products and vertical.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the industrial fire brigade training program and services market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different industry verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem in the Industrial fire brigade training program and services market.