Need for real-time decision making with faster analytics tools has been driving the market growth
The global in-memory analytics market size is expected to grow from USD 1.26 billion in 2017 to USD 3.85 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.1%. The need to induct real-time decision-making in business processes with faster analytics tools has been driving the market growth. Organizations are inclining towards in-memory analytics software that permits to store operational data onto a single database, which can handle all data-to-day transactional data and analytical requests in real-time. The in-memory analytics software with high performance allows users to retrieve better query results and experiments with the data in creating enhanced business models. Falling Random Access Memory (RAM) prices and technological advancements in computing power would drive the market growth. However, lack of awareness across industries regarding benefits of in-memory analytics would restrain the market.
Managed services is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Among services, the managed service segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period. The demand for consulting services is exhibiting a significant growth, mainly because almost every technological domain requires well-delivered managed services. The vendors offer services that match the client’s requirements. Technical expertise, service consistency, and flexibility must be provided by the vendors, regardless of the location of the client. Managed services are beneficial to customers to sustain their position in the market.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
In 2017, North America dominates the market with the highest revenue generation across the world. This trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. The in-memory analytics market is exhibiting a strong positive trend in the region, as various industries are adopting the in-memory analytics software and services to build effective business models with real-time decisions & improve the productivity. The APAC region is exhibiting the highest growth rate across the world with growing awareness, massive data surge, and need for real-time analytics.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1: 22%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 48%
• By Designation: C-level: 30%, D-level: 45%, and Others: 25%
• By Region: North America: 48%, Europe: 30%, and APAC: 22%
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. SAP SE (Germany)
2. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
3. Kognitio (England)
4. MicroStrategy Inc. (U.S.)
5. SAS Institute, Inc. (U.S.)
6. ActiveViam (UK)
7. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
8. Information Builders, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Hitachi Group Company (Japan)
10. Software AG (Germany)
11. Amazon Web Services (U.S.)
12. Qlik Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
13. ADVIZOR Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
14. Exasol (Germany)
The report segments the in-memory analytics market based on components, which include software and services; the services segment is further segmented into managed services and professional services. Under professional services, the report is further segmented into support & maintenance and consulting services. Based on the deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud. Under organization size, it is segmented into Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, whereas under applications segment, the market is segmented into risk management and fraud detection, sales & marketing optimization, financial management, supply chain optimization, predictive asset management, product & process management, and others. Under verticals, the market includes Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), telecommunications & Information Technology (IT), retail & eCommerce, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, government & defense, energy & utilities, media & entertainment, transportation & logistics, and others (research, education, travel & hospitality, and outsourcing), whereas in regions, it is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the in-memory analytics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market & subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, & opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.