According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Siding Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Siding market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4.2% during 2020-25 on an account of rising construction and home refurbishment activities across the globe. It is expected that the market size would exceed USD 115 billion by 2025. The market is majorly driven by a rising trend toward protecting exterior walls and enhancing the wall insulation from heat loss and gain. The increase in building codes and certification across the globe is also promulgating the deployment of sidings (cladding).
In 2019, North America and Europe acquired more than half of the Global Siding market size, followed by Asia-Pacific and other parts of the globe. Rising investments in the construction activities in residential and commercial sectors in Asia-Pacific is providing immense opportunities for the global siding suppliers to expand their footprints.
The usage of wood and vinyl in siding has been registering a downward trend over the past couple of years, owing to lower durability, and higher cost in contrast to fiber cement. Fiber Cement would continue to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- Material Used, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Siding Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges in the Global Siding Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Siding Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Siding Market study?