With a rise in urbanization, migration, and improving warehousing industry, the demand for Pre-Engineered Buildings is surging at a faster pace. Rapid increase in population in the emerging economies, coupled with efforts to boost the number of green buildings is also contributing to the growth of Pre-Engineered Buildings. These buildings offer numerous cost advantages as they are cost-effective to build and the maintenance is relatively quite low. Therefore, the adoption of such infrastructure has been popular in the emerging economies in Asia-Pacific such as China, India, South East Asia, etc.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Pre-Engineered Buildings Market Analysis, 2020”, the market size of Pre-Engineered Buildings is set to grow at a CAGR exceeding 10% during 2020-25. The robust adoption from the warehousing and housing of migrants and labor barracks in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East is emerging as the major growth stimulant for the market. Moreover, the rising focus on reducing the carbon emission by the regional governments has been pushing the green buildings market, which are increasingly using Pre-Engineered Buildings.
Astronomical rise in the e-commerce platforms across the globe has induced the need for quick installation of warehouses. With the deepened penetration of these entities, there has been a growing need for the creation of warehouses which are majorly Pre-Engineered.
In 2019, single-story Pre-Engineered Buildings acquired the major market share. The investments in single-story buildings are set to outperform the multi-storey buildings in the forthcoming years also. The majority of these buildings use steel as the core material, followed by aluminum owing to greater strength and durability.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Pre-Engineered Buildings Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges in the Global Pre-Engineered Buildings Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Pre-Engineered Buildings Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Pre-Engineered Buildings Market study?