The global brisket market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.17% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
- The growing preference for clean labeled products is driving the market growth of brisket market.
- The increasing demand for protein-rich food products is also influencing the market growth. Moreover, the increasing popularity of grass-fed brisket, is one of the trends that is triggering the growth of the global brisket market. Furthermore, demand for grass-fed brisket is increasing among consumers owing to the increasing awareness about health benefits associated with it.
Scope of the Report
Global Brisket Market is segmented by type and product type. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into point cut and flat cut. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into conventional brisket and organic brisket. Also, the study provides an analysis of the brisket market in the emerging and established markets across the globe, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Processed Meat Products
Factors such as hectic lifestyle, rapid urbanization, adoption of new lifestyle trends and food habits will drive the demand for convenience food such as processed meat. Growth in food service and retail industry has led to increased supply of processed meat products such as brisket, the growing demand for meat products has also been influenced by variety, prices, and services that the food retail firms have been offering to their customers. Innovation in meat processing technologies has led to the introduction of diverse products in the market thus ensuring bigger consumer base. The growing demand for processed meat products across the globe is driving the brisket market.
North America Holds a Significant Market Share
In terms of geography, North America holds a significant market share in the brisket market and will continue to dominate the market for the forecasted period. Asia-pacific region has high potential mainly due to increasing demand for high-value protein food and growth in organized retail. China and India are the fastest growing countries in the region. Increased awareness among the masses about the health hazards of processed meat and growing veganisim trend in the region has slowed down the consumption rate of brisket in Europe.
The global brisket market is highly fragemented with local and regional players competing fiercely with multinational companies. Some of the major key players in the brisket market, globally includes Boston Brisket Compnay, National Beef Packing Company LLC, Tyson Foods, Hormel Foods Corporation, Conagra Brands, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support