The report on the global automated truck loading system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global automated truck loading system market to grow with a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on automated truck loading system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automated truck loading system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automated truck loading system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automated truck loading system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growing demand for automation to reduce human efforts and increase the accuracy
• Growing awareness for the safety of work environment and enhancement in the optimization of the logistics supply chain
• High capital investment is required for the installation of the automation process
• High availability of cheap labor for the manual loading process
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automated truck loading system market is segmented on the basis of loading dock, system type, truck type, and industry.
The Global Automated Truck Loading System Market by Loading Dock
• Enclosed Dock
• Saw Tooth Dock
• Flush Dock
• Other Loading Docks
The Global Automated Truck Loading System Market by System Type
• Belt Conveyor System
• Skate Conveyor System
• Slat Conveyor System
• Chain Conveyor System
• Roller Track System
• Automated Guided Vehicle
• Other Systems
The Global Automated Truck Loading System Market by Truck Type
• Modified Truck Type
• Non-modified Truck Type
The Global Automated Truck Loading System Market by Industry
• Post & Parcel
• Warehouse & Distribution
The companies covered in the report include
• Cargo Floor B.V.
• Gebhardt Fördertechnik GmbH
• Beumer Group GmbH & Co. KG.
• Actiw OY.
• Ancra Systems B.V.
• Haver & Boecker OHG
• Loading Automation, Inc.
• Asbreuk Service B.V.
• Joloda International Ltd.
• C&D Skilled Robotics, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automated truck loading system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automated truck loading system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automated truck loading system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.