“The autoinjectors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period.”
The global autoinjectors market is expected to reach USD 85.31 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 28.91 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of targeted therapies, rising incidence of anaphylaxis, increasing number of regulatory approvals, and technological advancements in autoinjector devices are expected to drive the growth of the autoinjectors market. However, the preference for alternative routes of drug delivery such as oral diabetic agents and epinephrine nasal sprays is expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent.
“By therapy, the rheumatoid arthritis segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period.”
Based on therapy, the global autoinjectors market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, anaphylaxis, and other therapies. The rheumatoid arthritis segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of the segment can be primarily attributed to the high prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis across the globe.
“By type, the disposable autoinjectors segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period (2018–2023).”
Based on type, the market is segmented into disposable and reusable autoinjectors. The disposable autoinjectors segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the benefits these autoinjectors offer, such as portability, ease of use, and a lower possibility of infection.
“The North American autoinjectors market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
North America is expected to witness the highest growth from 2018 to 2023. This can be attributed to the rising prevalence of anaphylaxis, autoimmune diseases, and chronic diseases in the US and Canada; favorable reimbursement scenario; and increasing number of awareness programs in the region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
The key players in the global autoinjectors market are Abbvie (US), Amgen (US), Teva (Israel), Biogen (US), Eli Lilly (US), and Mylan (US), Merck (US), Ypsomed (Switzerland), AstraZeneca (UK), J&J (US), Becton Dickinson and Company (US), Owen Mumford (UK), Novartis (Switzerland), Bayer (Germany), and Haselmeier (Switzerland).
The report analyzes the autoinjectors market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as therapy, type, end user, and region. The report also includes competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report can help established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights into the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the autoinjectors market. The report analyzes the market based on therapy, type, end user, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the autoinjectors market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various autoinjectors across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the autoinjectors market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the market