The UAE has introduced several initiatives that have a strong impact on the country’s tourism sector. Some of the initiatives include Dubai Tourism Strategy 2020, Sharjah Tourism Vision 2021, and Ajman Strategic Plan for Tourism 2015-2021. The surging number of tourists in the country can positively impact the growth of the hospitality sector. Therefore, the establishment of new hotels in the country is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of the UAE Construction Equipment Rental market in the years to come.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020”, the Construction Equipment Rental market is projected to register a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The earthmoving equipment acquired the highest share in the UAE Construction Equipment Rental market in 2019 on an account of the increasing construction activities in the residential and commercial sectors. Moreover, the high cost of purchasing new construction equipment in comparison to the rental equipment is projected to boost the demand for rental construction equipment in the country.
Moreover, the residential and commercial sector captured a considerable market share in the overall UAE Construction Equipment Rental market in 2019. The maximum market share is attributed to the numerous initiatives by the government to boost infrastructure development.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the companies which have captured a significant market share in the UAE Construction Equipment Rental market include Al Mutawa Heavy Equipment, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Al Faris, Johnson Arabia, Byrne Rental, Al Shola Rental, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of UAE Construction equipment rental market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges in the UAE Construction equipment rental market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in UAE construction equipment rental on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of UAE Construction equipment rental market study?