Small Satellites are also known as miniature satellites, which can be manufactured as small to reduce the large economic cost of launch vehicles and also the costs associated with construction. These satellites with low mass and size are usually less than 500 kg (1,100 lb.). These satellites have different classifications and are used to categorize them based on mass.
How Big is The Global Small Satellite Market?
The Global Small Satellite Market is expected to be around US$ 12.50 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 20.83% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Small Satellite Market are as follows:
Reduce the cost of construction
Requires smaller and cheaper launch vehicles.
The restraining factors of Global Small Satellite Market are as follows:
Lack of sufficient power storage
The global small satellite market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers Mini-Satellite, Micro-Satellite, Nano-Satellite, Pico-Satellite, Femto-Satellite; and based on end user/application it covers Commercial Organizations, Educational Organizations, Defense Sector, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, BFSI Sector, Chemical and Metrological, GIS Sector and other application. The global small satellite marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for small satellite and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global small satellite market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Small Satellite Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Thales Group, Airbus Defense and Space, Surrey Satellite Technology, ST Engineering, Space Exploration Technologies, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Thales Alenia Space, Planet Labs, Millennium Space Systems, Geooptics, Harris Corporation, Spire Global, Northrop Grumman Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Small Satellite Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis:
By Application Analysis:
Transportation and Logistics
Chemical and Metrological
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Small Satellite Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of global small satellite market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.