Military drones, also known as Unnamed Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems, carry aircraft ordnance such as missiles and ATGMs is used for drone strikes.
Middle East Military Drones Market Analysis, 2020 research report depicts a deep-dive market analysis of statistics of Middle East Military Drones market which consists of regional and country-wise market size, market forecast, CAGR market segmentation, market shares of diverse regions and countries, market share of various end users, applications, product type, technologies, competitive benchmarking, etc.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Middle East Military Drones Market Analysis, 2020”, the Middle East Military Drones market is anticipated to grow at a momentous rate during 2020-25. The countries in the region are significantly investing in drone technology to strengthen their military and defense departments along with the increasing partnerships between the countries to manufacture Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicles (UCAVs). These are used in military applications for various purposes such as monitoring, surveying, and combat operations, thus this is strongly contributing to the growth of the Military Drones market in the forecast years.
Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS) Registered the Fastest Growth
Based on range, the Extended Visual Line of Sight (EVLOS) is estimated to register the fastest growth in the Military Drones market in 2019. The growth is attributed to the widespread applications of EVLOS UAVs in the military department for target acquisition applications and ISR i.e. intelligent, surveillance, reconnaissance. The demand for EVLOS drone is steadily growing as it can effectively fly beyond 500 meters.
Moreover, the Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) segment is also anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period as it is majorly used to inspect inventory management and infrastructure. Therefore, this is anticipated to strongly contribute toward the growth of military drones for online gaming in the coming years as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Middle East Military Drones Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Middle East Military Drones market include Adcom, Boeing, General Atomics, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corp, Thales Group, BAE System, Saab AB, Raytheon Company, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of the Middle East Military Drones Market?
2. What is the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Middle East Military Drones Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Middle East Military Drones Market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Middle East Military Drones Market study?