The healthcare industry is seeking the assistance of recruitment agencies to rent healthcare professionals. Medical recruitment agencies offer three varieties of professionals to any healthcare organisation or institution: permanent, temporary and locum candidates. Medical recruitment agencies charge a fee for recruiting tending professionals in hospitals, Clinical research Organizations (CROs) and rehabilitation centres. Recruiting a healthcare professional or to assist professionals by putting them in a healthcare organisation is understood as medical recruitment.
How Big is The Medical Recruitment Market?
The Medical Recruitment Market is expected to be around US$ 19.8 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 10% in the given forecast period.
The Medical Recruitment Market has been segmented as below:
Medical Capital Equipment
Surgical Manufacturing & Distribution
Medical Research / Clinical Research
Regulatory and Quality
Biological and Medical Scientists
Health Information Technicians
Medical Social Workers
The Medical Recruitment Market is segmented on the lines of its vertical, profession and regional. The basis of vertical type is segmented into Medical Devices, Medical Capital Equipment, Medical Consumables, Surgical Manufacturing & Distribution, Biotechnology, Nursing/Healthcare, Paramedical Staff, Scientific Research, Medical Research / Clinical Research, Pharmacies, Optometry, Regulatory and Quality, Diagnostics and Animal Health. Based on profession type it covers Health Professional, Medical Representatives, Biological and Medical Scientists, Health Information Technicians, Medical Social Workers, Pharmacists, Compounders, Optometrists and Veterinary Physicians. The Medical Recruitment Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Medical Recruitment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Medical Recruitment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Medical Recruitment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers a detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medacs Healthcare PLC, Euromotion Medical, CPL Healthcare, ProClinical Recruitment, TFS Healthcare, EGV Recruiting, CCM Recruitment International Limited and IMS Recruitment Ltd. Company profile includes assigning such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Medical Recruitment Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Medical Recruitment Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.