Marine propellers operate from the rear facet of the ships, and generate the required thrust to propel the movement across the water bodies. The marine propeller market is predicted to witness strong growth throughout the forecast amount as a result of varied current government investments in industry and inland waterways. Ships are integrated with one or quite one propeller, reckoning on their size (gross tonnage). Alloys of metals like nickel, aluminum, bronze, and metal, are wide used for production of propeller owing to their superior properties like high strength and corrosion resistance.
How Big is The Global Marine Propeller Market?
The Marine Propeller Market is expected to be around US$ 5.10 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 2.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Marine Propeller Market are as follows:
Increasing production and sales of ships globally
Rise in international mobile trade or maritime transport
The restraining factors of Marine Propeller Market are as follows:
Volatile costs of stuff
The Marine Propeller Market is segmented on the lines of its type, Blades, application, and end-user, Propulsion, material and regional. Based on type segmentation it covers propellers, thrusters, and others. Based on number of blades, the market has been segmented into 3-blade, 4-blade, 5-blade, and others. Based on material, the marine propeller market has been segmented into stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, nickel-aluminum bronze, and others. Based on propulsion, the marine propeller market has been categorized into inboard, outboard, sterndrive, and others. Based on application, the marine propeller market has been segmented into merchant ships, naval ships, recreational boats, and others. Based on end user, the market has been segmented into OEM and aftermarket. Marine Propeller Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Marine Propeller Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to Marine Propeller Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Marine Propeller Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include eMagin Corporation, Universal Display Corporation, AU Optronics Corp, KopIn Corporation Inc., Micron Technology Inc., Himax Technology Inc., LG Display Co. Ltd, Microvision Inc., Sony Corporation, and Syndiant Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Marine Propeller Market has been segmented as below:
By Number of Blades:
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Marine Propeller Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Marine Propeller Market
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.