One Stop Solution For In-Depth Market Research Reports

詳細な市場調査レポートのワンストップソリューション

Home    >    AGRICULTURE AND ALLIED ACTIVITIES   >   Latin America Crop Protection Chemicals Market

[ 英語タイトル ] Latin America Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)


Product Code : MDAG0081901
Survey : Mordor Intelligence
Publish On : February, 2021
Category : Agriculture and Allied Activities
Study Area : Latin America
Report format : PDF
Sales price option (consumption tax not included)
Single User USD3750 / Question Form
5 User USD4250 / Question Form
Enterprise User USD7000 / Question Form
 - Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd

- BASF SE

- Bayer CropScience AG

- Isagro SpA

- FMC Corporation

- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.

- Syngenta AG

- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd

- Nutrien Ltd

- Corteva Agrisciences

[Report Description]

The Latin America crop protection chemicals market was valued at USD 13.03 billion in 2019, witnessing a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period.Globally, the Latin American market is the second-fastest-growing crop protection chemicals market, and it accounts for nearly 24% of the global market share. Joint ventures and new product launches are the major strategies, followed by Latin American companies. The pesticide market in Latin America is consolidated, with the top 10 companies holding the major share, whereas, the biopesticide market is fragmented.

Key Market Trends



Adoption of Genetically Modified (GM) Crops

The use of genetically modified (GM) organisms is the new trend in the market. The first use of GM technology was done in North America and South America. The benefits of transgenic crops include saving water and reduced emissions of carbon dioxide that helps in preserving many trees. Also, these crops contain disease-resistant, herbicide resistance, drought resistance genes, etc. Brazil has the largest area under the cultivation of GM crops.

Herbicides Dominates the Market

By mode of action, the herbicide segment is the largest segment of the market, holding 35% of the market in 2019. It was valued at USD 4.52 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 6.05 billion by 2025, witnessing a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The herbicides market has seen a significant number of acquisitions, which accounts for its sizable share. The most commonly used synthetic herbicides include glyphosate 2, 4-D, atrazine, glufosinate-ammonium, paraquat, pendimethalin, dicamba, fluroxypyr, and metolachlor. However, the growth of the market is mostly driven by the application of glyphosate. Soybean, maize, cotton, and wheat are the major crops dominating herbicide sales in the country. In the maize crop, Atrazine, Glyphosate potassium salt, Glyphosate isopropylamine salt, and Acetochlor are some of the majorly used active ingredients.

Competitive Landscape



The Latin American crop protection chemicals market is highly consolidated, with the top five companies accounting for around 78% of the market, while the rest 22% is accounted for, by other multi-national and local companies. The merger of Bayer and Bayer AG, in June 2018, made it the market leader, with a substantially higher share than Syngenta, which accounts for around 17.5% of the market and is the second-largest company for crop protection chemicals in the region.

Reasons to Purchase this report:



- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support

1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study

2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry

5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Origin
5.1.1 Synthetic
5.1.2 Bio Based
5.2 Mode Of Action
5.2.1 Herbicide
5.2.2 Fungicide
5.2.3 Insecticide
5.2.4 Other Modes of Action
5.3 Application
5.3.1 Grains and Cereals
5.3.2 Pulses and Oilseeds
5.3.3 Fruits and Vegetables
5.3.4 Commercial Crops
5.3.5 Turf and Ornamentals
5.4 Geography
5.4.1 Brazil
5.4.2 Argentina
5.4.3 Chile
5.4.4 Rest Of Latin America

6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd
6.3.2 BASF SE
6.3.3 Bayer CropScience AG
6.3.4 Isagro SpA
6.3.5 FMC Corporation
6.3.6 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
6.3.7 Syngenta AG
6.3.8 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
6.3.9 Nutrien Ltd
6.3.10 Corteva Agrisciences

7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS

渋谷データカウント

渋谷データカウントは、最も信頼性が高く最新の調査分析レポートを確実に提供する経験豊富な調査専門家のグローバルチームが提供する、さまざまな業界のさまざまな市場調査レポートを提供する再販代理店です。

Recommended reports

+