According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “India Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the Diesel Generator market is anticipated to register a CAGR of around 6% during 2020-25. The Indian government is focusing on further developing the manufacturing sector of the country, which is projected to boost the demand for diesel generators as they are actively utilized in the manufacturing facilities. Under the Make in India mission, the government aims to invite companies from across the globe to invest in India’s manufacturing sector, thereby positively impacting the establishment of more manufacturing and production facilities in the country.
In 2019, diesel generators with 5 KVA to 75 KVA capacity captured a considerable volume share in the India Diesel Generator market. Some of the major factors for an increased utilization of 5 KVA to 75 KVA capacity diesel generators are their easy availability and low cost. Moreover, the establishment of new buildings in the commercial and residential sector is strongly contributing to the requirement for diesel generators which are used for power backup.
The key players capturing a substantial market share in the India Diesel Generator market include Cummins India Ltd., Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, Mahindra Powerol Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Greave Cotton Limited, etc.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the companies are launching new products to gain a competitive edge in the market. In 2018, Perkins, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., announced the launch of its six-cylinder, 23-liter 4006 electronic engine. The generator is electronically controlled, compatible with Perkins EST diagnostic tool, and generates 750 kVA of prime power.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of India Diesel Generator Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the India Diesel Generator Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in India Diesel Generator Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of India Diesel Generator Market study?