Global Automotive Cybersecurity Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seat providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
Over the years, the automotive industry has undergone technological advancements. The cars are now functioning more like computers; a modern car nowadays also has remote connectivity and high-tech features. With a growing preference of individuals for connected cars, the demand for cybersecurity systems is anticipated to grow in the coming future.
Moreover, the demand for in-vehicle infotainment systems as well as mobile integration is growing at a continuous rate. This has increased the complexity of the in-vehicle networks and the operating software thus, making the vehicle more vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Automotive Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2020”, the CAGR of the Global Automotive Cyber security market is expected to be around 22% during 2020-25. The growing threat of sophisticated and organized cyber-attacks have been emerging as a key business opportunity for venture capitalists who are engaging in investments in developing advanced cyber security solutions.
North America and Asia-Pacific are witnessing a rapid growth in the demand for automotive cyber security owing to factors such as the increasing number of connected cars, large-scale presence of OEMs, and rising demand for sophisticated high-end luxury cars. End-point security segment has witnessed a high demand in 2019 and is further anticipated to boost during 2020-25 because of an increasing number of vehicles equipped with the use of mobile applications, Ethernet, and smartphones, as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Automotive Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors, key players operating in this market are Honeywell International, Harman International, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Aptiv, Vector Infomatik Gmbh, Symantec Corporation, Karamba Securities, and Trillium Secure, among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Automotive Cyber Security Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations, growth drivers and challenges in the Global Automotive Cyber Security Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Automotive Cyber Security Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Automotive Cyber Security Market study?