Gallium chemical compound (GaN) transistors have evolved as an increased performance substitute of silicon-based transistors, due to their ability of fabricating a lot of compact devices for a given resistance value and breakdown voltage as compared to Si devices.
How Big is The Global GaN Power Device Market?
The GaN Power Device Market is expected to be around US$ 2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 28.5% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of GaN Power Device Market are as follows:
Huge Revenue Generation from the buyer electronics and Automotive Verticals
Wide Bandgap Property of GaN Material Encouraging Innovation
Success of GaN in RF-Power electronics
Increasing Adoption of GaN RF Power Device in Military, Defence, and aerospace Vertical
The major restraining factors of GaN Power Device Market are as follows:
Competition from sic Devices in High-Voltage Power Applications
The GaN Power Device Market has been segmented as below:
By Device Type:
GaN Power Modules
GaN Power ICs
GaN Power Discrete Devices
Aerospace & Defence
IT & Telecommunication
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
The GaN Power Device Market is segmented on the lines of its Device type, vertical and regional. On the basis of device type, the market can be categorised into GaN Power Discrete Devices, GaN Power ICs and GaN Power Modules. On the basis of Vertical, GaN Power Device Market can be segmented into Consumer Electronics, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Aerospace & Defence and Others. The GaN Power Device Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for GaN Power Device Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for GaN Power Device Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of GaN Power Device Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Fujitsu Limited, Transphorm Inc., Cree Incorporated (Wolfspeed), OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH, and Qorvo, Inc., among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all GaN Power Device Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of GaN Power Device Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.