The global digestive health supplements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.22% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
- Changing eating habits and increased consumption of high-sodium foods are likely to contribute to the prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in the developed, as well as emerging economies, which in turn boosting the digestive health supplements market.
- Along with the benefits of digestive health, these products now also claim the benefits of immune support, women’s health benefits, nutrient absorption improvement, and even supplements that help with brain and cardiovascular health.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Dietary Supplements
The dietary supplements market is preliminarily driven by the paradigm shift toward preventive health management practices amid rising healthcare costs and the increasing burden of lifestyle diseases. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the dietary supplements as well as digestive health supplements market driven by major investment opportunities especially for herbal and Ayurveda extract-based products. Emerging economies, such as China and India, have an existing regulatory framework for traditional medicine that also includes crude botanicals. Moreover, haphazardly evolving regulations have overlooked the safety aspects of these products.
Asia-Pacific Witnessed a Significant Market Growth
North America is expected to continue registering significant demand for digestive health supplements during the forecast period. High prevalence of obesity, digestive disorders, and lifestyle-related diseases on account of the poor eating habits and high consumption of processed, high-sodium, and ready-to-eat foods, is expected to drive the demand for digestive health supplements. In the Asia Pacific, China, Japan, and India are among the largest regional markets for digestive health supplements, owing to the presence of a large consumer base. Rising product demand from countries, such as Japan and Australia is expected to strengthen the regional market growth over the forecast period.
The global digestive health supplements market is highly competitive with the presence of many players. High investments for research and development activities and product innovation has led them to gain major market share in the global market. Some of the major key players in digestive health supplements market, globally includes Alimentary Health Limited, Amway, Herbalife International of America, Inc, Procter & Gamble, Pfizer Inc., among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support