The Global Aromatherapy diffuser market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
- Increasing consumer awareness about essential oils for its antidepressant, stimulating, detoxifying, antibacterial, antiviral properties is likely to play a major role in driving the market for diffusers.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to evolve as the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. An increase in disposable income along with growing health & wellness industry in countries such as India, Japan has resulted in demand for essential oils in aromatherapy, which in turn, has led to extensive use of diffusers for Aromatheraphic applications in the regions.
- Puzhen Life, Now Foods and doTERRA International, LLC are some of the major players who are operating in the market.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Aromatheraphy in Medical Application
The rising awareness regarding the health benefits of essential oils with an increase in the number of consumers showing interest in Aromatherapy is driving the Aromatherapy diffuser market growth. Aromatherapy is emerging as an alternative medicine solution using essential oils to alter the mood, mind, and health of a person. Also, several adverse effects of using pharmaceuticals are encouraging consumers to opt for Aromatherapy. The demand for essential oil is growing at a faster rate, especially for Aromatheraphic applications in regions such as Europe. With a growing preference among consumers towards Aromatherapy in boosting cognitive performance will further propel the demand for Aromatheraphic diffusers during the forecast period.
Europe is the Largest Growing market for Aromatheraphic Diffusers
There is a renewed interest in Aromatherapy and other natural remedies as a result of the healthy living trend across Europe. As daily life becoming more stressful, consumers are aware of the importance of a healthy lifestyle, which is making them take more responsibility for their personal health, integrating mental and physical wellbeing. This, in turn, has driven the growth of Aromatheraphic diffusers in the region. In addition, many Aromatherapy organizations across Europe are working on creating awareness about the cognitive benefits of using essential oils in aromatherapy applications. Nebulizers are the fastest-growing segment in the region owing to its effectiveness in diffusing in large rooms, without losing the therapeutic properties of the oils they contain. With wider awareness among the consumers about the health benefits of Aromatherapy, the demand for Aromatheraphic diffusers is expected to grow further during the forecast period.
Puzhen Life, Now Foods, doTERRA International, LLC and Edens Garden are some of the major players who are operating in this market. These players are using product innovation as their key strategy by launching unique aromatherapy diffusers to attract the large consumer base towards their products.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support