According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Africa Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the Diesel Generator market is projected to register a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The diesel generators with capacities ranging from 5 KVA to 75 KVA acquired a significant market share in the Africa Diesel Generator market in 2019. The gradual increase in the construction projects for residential, commercial, and hospitality sectors is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Africa diesel generator market as these are dependent on diesel generator for power backup.
The commercial & telecom sector captured a considerable market share in the Africa Diesel Generator market in 2019 due to the rising number of telecom towers in the countries. Moreover, the roll out of 5G technology in the market is expected to boost the deployment of telecom towers in several countries, thereby positively impacting the demand for diesel generators in the forthcoming period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players capturing a substantial market share in the Africa diesel generator market include Caterpillar, Cummins, Aksa Energy, Atlas Copco, Himoinsa, Jubaili Bros, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
1. What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Africa Diesel Generator Market?
2. What are the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
3. What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Africa Diesel Generator Market?
4. Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Africa Diesel Generator Market on the basis of competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Africa Diesel Generator Market study?